The Cobalt Essentials class will provide an overview of the Cobalt operating system and programming for conventional fixtures, as well as the basics control of multi-parameter devices like LEDs and moving lights.
Learning Objectives: After completing the class, one should be able to:
- Identify key elements of the Cobalt console user interface and navigation.
- Manage show files (save, edit, delete).
- Patch conventional and multi-parameter devices.
- Work with channels live.
- Record, use, and delete groups.
- Record, playback and delete a basic sequence.
- Record to, load, and clear master playback.
- Understand the basics of working with multi-parameter devices, Create basic chase effects, Shut down the console properly.
ETCP and ASP = 4.0 credits