Previously used unit
Includes 90 day warranty.
The SolaWash 2000 delivers high-intensity output that can outperform even the most powerful arc-source instruments. Built for the largest lighting applications, the SolaWash 2000 luminaire is truly a wash light with no compromises. The fixture uses a 600-watt LED source, multiple color and effects systems, and an incredibly versatile zoom range for revolutionary new lighting looks.
- Arenas and stadiums
- Theatres and Opera houses
- Concert halls and performing arts centers
- Film and television broadcast studios
- Houses of worship
- Nightclubs and special events
- White LED engine
- 600 W Ultra-Bright engine producing 20,000 field lumens or High CRI engines featuring incredibly accurate color rendering in 6500 K
- Full framing shutter system
- •MY/CTO - Linear color mixing system
- Dual color wheels one with twelve total dichroic color chips
- Dual Linear Frost systems for light and heavy frost
- Sharp edge focus throughout 5°–50° zoom range
- Patented Lens Defogger
What is the warranty on Factory Clearance items?
All Factory Clearance items come with a 90-day warranty.
What condition can I expect from Factory Clearance items?
All items have been completely tested and are in excellent working condition. Any items that required maintenance have been repaired and fully tested. Some products may have older parts or software, but remain fully functional. Some items may have slight cosmetic defects and are sold as is.
What kind of support is offered with Factory Clearance items?
All items are supported by ETC’s acclaimed 24/7 Technical Service Department.
What if my purchase should be tax-exempt?
ETC is unable to process orders from customers requesting tax-exempt status. Please contact your local ETC Dealer to find out about purchasing your order directly from them.
How is the final price calculated on Factory Clearance items?
All prices, for all users, are NET selling price before tax and shipping. Calculated tax and shipping for ETC Dealers will be adjusted correctly when your PO is processed.